$12p Wideband and simulated narrow band

Programs / Tools / Scripts
Tinker

$12p Wideband and simulated narrow band

Post by Tinker »

So Ive dug out my techedge 2e0 wideband, Never used when built . Any one have wideband setup with simulated narrow band ? any tips or settings that i should look at ?

I have seen in the flags section items like wideband VE learn etc . does 12p use wideband for calculations if setup or only uses Narrow band

Some info might be old but I have read that NB is used for all calculations and WB is just added for logging with data stream.

I am no where close to running my setup on a real engine just interested in the workings of it all.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: $12p Wideband and simulated narrow band

Post by vlad01 »

Yes VE learn works with wideband, but have a backup memcal that at least will get you home. I have had NVRAM corruption due to VE learn being enabled once.

If the simulated narrow band is well simulated then you can use it. I have my 14point7 wideband permanently mounted and it used the simulated narrow band just fine.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I wouldn't use the VE learn you will chase your tail better off just have a wideband attached for logging and a seperate narrowband for closed loop operation
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Tinker

Post by Tinker »

:thumbup: