antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: The FlashTool

Post by antus »

I have split the lanos ecu discussion out of this thread, Its now its under Euro GM Ecus:

https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... 95&start=0
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
delcowizzid

Re: The FlashTool V1.06

Post by delcowizzid »

sweet just ripped my first bin from a VR auto memcal using OSE 1.06 flashtool on the bench works sweet as looks like my ALDL cables all sorted and working and the ecu is ready for installing the R/T board.was meant to be testing today but my customers gone away for the weekend least im good to go.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: The FlashTool V1.08

Post by VL400 »

Updated the FlashTool program (V1.08) to support a function similar to Antus' bin ID tool. Instructions for use can be found here
mag
cars: VN Commodore

Re: The FlashTool V1.10

Post by mag »

Tried using flashtool v1.10 to write bin to my NVRAM 808 and got "function not supported". Can read bin ok. Am i mistaken, thought flashtool could write bin or is it only cal.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

you have to have the right bin on there to start with but i know the bin function wasnt working a while ago its not really needed as the kal part is all that is different you just need the 12s on there and swap 12s bins round with the upload cal or 12p and do the same if it has 12s on you will need to burn 12p on with the burner before swapping cals i think
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
mag
cars: VN Commodore

Post by mag »

Thanks, as you have summised I was trying to replace 12s with 12p when message appeared. So if i want to change bin but really only the cal data, then write cal will give the desired change. Fun to be hopping back and forth netween posts.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yip burn on the 12p then you can click upload cal and just click on the bin you want to load and it will do it
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: The FlashTool V1.15

Post by VL400 »

Well the flashtool V115 release is here. Its a pretty big update and will appeal to lots of users I think.

Big :thumbup: to antus for getting antusprom active in the flashtool. Its now much easier to use and will work for more devices. Still need to follow the antusprom instructions (https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30) to setup com0com. The ALDL passthrough is not active so only one com0com pair needs to be enabled. From there its as easy as setting the TunerPro port under the preferences screen, hitting 'connect to ECM', wait for the device to be found and press 'start' under emulation. Thats it, antusprom is ready to start working with TP!

The other big change is support for VX/VU/VY flash based PCMs. You can now read the bin and cal from them. Write is not supported yet but hopefully will be soon.
Dec_head
cars: VR Calais

Post by Dec_head »

Cool works great just wish i could get the datalogging working in tp4.14 with 12p that would make things perfect or is their a way to have scannerpro running as well as tp4rt i couldn't get it going at the same time and i like that dash
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

the dos version of antusprom can handle Tp4 and scanner pro at the same time via two com0com loopbacks, but that functionality isnt in the flashtool version yet due to the first attempt being unstable and needing a re-work. :wtf:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396