Help needed with 14point7 SLC OEM Kit

Information and discussion of EFI hardware and specifications
Chuff

Help needed with 14point7 SLC OEM Kit

Post by Chuff »

Hey All,

I have completed the assembly of my 14point7 SLC OEM Kit but am having problems getting it to work.

The assembly instructions state that once the SLC Carrier Board is assembled it should be tested for 5 Volt output on the JP5 connector and this test passes fine with a steady 5.10 Volt output. I then installed the SLC OEM Module and ran the Hardware Calibration procedure, but instead of getting 4.5 Volts or more from the "Lin_Out" output I get anything from Zero to 0.3 Volts. Nowhere near the 4.5+ Volts required. I'm more than capable of following assembly instructions but I don't know much about electronics so I have no idea what or where the problem is.

I've posted this up on the 14point7 forum but have had no response to date, so I'm asking members of this board if anyone has had a similar issue, or is knowledgeable enough to offer some suggestions, I would be all ears.

I'm located in Melbourne's northern suburbs and would be more than happy to deliver or post it to any of the forum's electronic gurus to look at it if they think they might be able to sort it out for me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Chuff
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs