help on VE illumination wiring

Wiring diagrams and questions
moistlemons
cars: 2002 vy ss

help on VE illumination wiring

Post by moistlemons »

im trying to wire up a VE commodore cluster on the bench, I have the ground, power, ignition. which illuminates the center lcd, how do I get the rest of the lights on. there doesnt appear to be a wire, or is something else needed? ive literally tried every other wire on power, and on negative. most actually seem to need negative, ie brake warning, check engine

im trying to illuminate them all so I can change the smd leds in them, and check, as I dont have a ve, ive asked ebay sellers who do it, but like nearly everything, people dont want to share the information. so im stuck

thanks
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Re: help on VE illumination wiring

Post by hsv08 »

moistlemons wrote:im trying to wire up a VE commodore cluster on the bench, I have the ground, power, ignition. which illuminates the center lcd, how do I get the rest of the lights on. there doesnt appear to be a wire, or is something else needed? ive literally tried every other wire on power, and on negative. most actually seem to need negative, ie brake warning, check engine

im trying to illuminate them all so I can change the smd leds in them, and check, as I dont have a ve, ive asked ebay sellers who do it, but like nearly everything, people dont want to share the information. so im stuck

thanks
Illuminations done over Canbus, So needs to be hooked up to a BCM