VT S/C PCM Wiring

Wiring diagrams and questions
wrx884
cars: 98 VT Commodore exec, 98 VT S Pac L67, 02 VX SS, 92 VP Calaia 5L, 77 TC Holden Gemini

VT S/C PCM Wiring

Post by wrx884 »

Hey Guys just need some advice im looking to replace my 98 VT Spac S/C auto engine harness and im struggling to find one from a VT currently but have found a few from a VX S/C assuming from a calais? the seller couldn't confirm. So far i have noticed on the VX loom there is the extra plug for the inhibitor switch that u do find on the calais models so i know i wont be needing these so that side of it should be fine. The differences i do find on my VT loom at the PCM is i will need to run the red/white wire from F8 in the dark blue connector which is easy enough but i also have a pink wire E9 on the same blue connector, on the VX loom its not there. Is this pink wire needed? i cant find its location on the schematics but i can find various other pink wires on the loom that connect to the same spot on engine connector 2 (YE111) 439 pink wire. any help would be appreciated thanks.
Attachments
VTV6SC-Series1-wiring-connectors (2).pdf
VT S/C Schematics
(695.8 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
VT Loom
VT Loom
VT Loom
VT Loom
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Re: VT S/C PCM Wiring

Post by immortality »

Here are the VX V6 L67 PCM wiring diagrams.
05g.pdf
(212.99 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
05h.pdf
(292.38 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
05i.pdf
(220.51 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
wrx884
cars: 98 VT Commodore exec, 98 VT S Pac L67, 02 VX SS, 92 VP Calaia 5L, 77 TC Holden Gemini

Re: VT S/C PCM Wiring

Post by wrx884 »

immortality wrote:Here are the VX V6 L67 PCM wiring diagrams.
05g.pdf
05h.pdf
05i.pdf

Cheers mate i downloaded these at the same time from this site to trouble shoot which was great but those only show me the replacement VX loom i have in hand, mine is from a VT that's different slightly, The VX loom doesn't have that pink wire in the dark blue plug. I really just need info on that pink wire in the pic above, it doesn't seem to show in the schematics where it goes from the PCM unless im blind haha? Im assuming its linked up to the other pink wires in the schematics but where?

Only bad thing about those VX schematics i found too they dont show the plugs and connectors individually and their wires etc... unlike the VT one that does.