Vt n/a and vy supercharged looms

Wiring diagrams and questions
Dazza92VP
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon

Vt n/a and vy supercharged looms

Post by Dazza92VP »

How much difference are there in the vy and vt looms I know the flash ecu loom is pinned out different on the ecu but is the vt loom able to drop and plug straight in to the vy body loom without any problems?
The car is a vy previous owner fitted an l67 and didn't change anything else runs like a bag of shit and gets 100k to a tank I've got a vt ecu I've reprogrammed already with the1 enhanced vy and I've tried repinning but didn't work out so well got no communication at all and won't crank start or any thing
delcowizzid

Re: Vt n/a and vy supercharged looms

Post by delcowizzid »

you will need to disable vats the ecu and bcm need to be linked via tech 2 or it wont start so just disable vats to get it going
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Dazza92VP

Post by Dazza92VP »

Yea that the only thing I forgot to do was disable vats but even still I can't communicate with the ecu with my laptop and it just throws check engine lights on the dash
The1

Post by The1 »

if it wont crank it's between key - bcm - starter relay - starter motor, PCM doesn't have anything to do with starter.
Dazza92VP

Post by Dazza92VP »

ok i checked my pins there was a few in the wrong place refitted them tried to start it wouldnt crank. flicked the key quickly and it would crank for a split second then the system check stuff on the dash would come on and it wouldnt crank anymore. so pulled the memcal out turned vats off in it as it needed to be done anyway refitted it and it cranked and started so there must be some signal the bcm is waiting for to say ok it good to start now.
now there is a couple of faults est fault low speed fan fault and trans temp fault
ill sort them out tomorow but now i need a wiring diagram that has the colours and pin number for N/A and supercharged transmission wiring as the vy wiring diagrams we have on here are engine only no transmission stuff in it at all.