VP Senator wiring diagrams

Wiring diagrams and questions
jmsmotorsport
cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan

VP Senator wiring diagrams

Post by jmsmotorsport »

Have been hiding wiring and have moved the engine bay fuse box to in the glove box and removed all the AC wiring but in doing so I have discovered that possibly the temp gauge gets its power from this circuit (green single wire that goes to engine sensor) what I require is a wiring diagram that shows this complete circuit from temp sender to dash and all other wires the join to this wire. Being a car with a BCM and trip computer all the ones I have found have little to no detail on this circuit or any of the actual gauge cluster/trip circuits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams

Post by Dylan »

That single green temp gauge wire goes to the dash via a plug near the fuse box in the engine bay. There's two there for the engine loom.
jmsmotorsport

Post by jmsmotorsport »

Is that the grey plug? Do you have a wiring diagram, does it go via the AC relay?
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

I only have VR body wiring at home. I'll look that up tonight see what I can find anyway.
jmsmotorsport

Post by jmsmotorsport »

Yeah cheers mate. I have a feeling it uses the AC relay but nothing shows a complete diagram that I can find
ralcool
cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo

Post by ralcool »

I PM'd the whole page.
20161202_093217.jpg
jmsmotorsport

Post by jmsmotorsport »

Well turns out in my re joining of wires I connected the temp gauge wire to the theft horn relay (whoops) so got that sorted. That diagram has helped me a few other times already. You wouldn't have a complete bcm pin out. Want to see if there is a way to activate the BCM without it being plugged into the ecu loom as it is being converted to a ls1 pcm.