vu engine loom linking to vy body harness

Wiring diagrams and questions
harrop.senator
cars: 74 trans am, 76 180b , 90 180sx, 90 r31, 94 senator , 01 vu ute

vu engine loom linking to vy body harness

Post by harrop.senator »

Hey guys having trouble with googling and the two books I've got. I'm not very electrical but trying to do some research before the electrician rocks up tomorrow.

I'm trying to retain my modified Vx loom in my vu then buying and modifying a vy one to work does anyone have the pin out information on the white connector plug?

Theirs a difference in the amount and colours of wire between vx and vy and hoping i can have some universale plugs added to connect the two looms any diagrams or information will be appreciated.

With vu interior was running vy pcm with the engine harness repinned and had no issues with any gauges working but now gone to vy interior and fifuring out how to link the two.

Also I have an xu6 tune on the memcal with no timing pull before the shift points being manual.
Do I need to hav the memcal reburnt to vy anything or it will still all work correctly? The engine harness is a vu factory manual one I extended the drivers side on and re pinned to suit the auto pcm had no issues with error codes and all gauges worked correctly before going to vy interior.

Also anyone be able to improve and do me a mail order tune once I get it run in and will be able to supply a dyno print out with afrs. The l67 is fresh rebuilt with a 212 @ .050 cam with .507" lift retarded 2 degrees 25mm insulator 4.3" pulley from memory. Its the "10 psi" pulley, pacemakers, twin cats into twin 2.25" with a cold air intake. Hoping for 250whp.