1997 Holden VS speedway project

Wiring diagrams and questions
firey01
cars: holden vs speedway car

1997 Holden VS speedway project

Post by firey01 »

hi there everyone,
i am in the process of building a speedway car as a dedication car to relay for life, it is a 1997 Holden VS sedan. my question is, what is the best way to wire up the car to start as i have unfortunately got it to the point where even with a new battery it wont kick over and was wondering if i could bypass the whole security system and have the electronics wired for the basic essentials like fuel injection and other things that are essential. Please help me out, i have no other place to find out as google isnt much help at all. Any diagrams of what other people do in their cars or any ideas would be great, and if possible a easy diagram would be a plus too.

Thanks guys for your help.
The1

Re: 1997 Holden VS speedway project

Post by The1 »

you can wire the start directly, you'l need security disabled in the PCM by changing the memcal tune
firey01

Post by firey01 »

sounds great but im not good with electrical, but how do you disable the security? is it easy? how do i change PCM by the memcal tune?
The1

Post by The1 »

The computer PCM is in the passenger kick panel, there's a flap on it with 2 torx screws inside is a blue chip you can remove, it needs to be reprogrammed to remove security on PCM, am happy to do it if you send it up with beer money or I do have new ones available here or on my ebay
firey01

Post by firey01 »

how much is the reprograming and whats the ebay page. :typist:
are the chips you sell blank or just dont have the security component on it i am happy to pay as its going towards a great cancer foundation for relay for life.

cheers for all your help.
The1

Post by The1 »

For the cause im happy to do it at cost. Ill send you a message.