Wiring

Wiring diagrams and questions
Diggertyree1965
cars: Vs 1997 holden commodore

Wiring

Post by Diggertyree1965 »

Hi all I need help identifying a bcm problem or a wiring problem when I apply brakes dash lights come on and drivers side low beam head light comes on any ideas as it doing my head in
delcowizzid

Re: Wiring

Post by delcowizzid »

Single filament bulb in a 2 filament brake tail light holder or the earth on one of the brake/tail holders is bad
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Diggertyree1965
cars: Vs 1997 holden commodore

Post by Diggertyree1965 »

Thanks I will check that out
Tufvk8
cars: Toyota Aurion, ford ranger,vk commodore, Subaru Forester

Post by Tufvk8 »

Diggertyree1965 wrote:Hi all I need help identifying a bcm problem or a wiring problem when I apply brakes dash lights come on and drivers side low beam head light comes on any ideas as it doing my head in
usually a negative somewhere.. just look and follow negative battery and further.. may help!
VK_3800
cars: SS Torana

Post by VK_3800 »

Something like that used to happen in certain VS Commodores when the electronic blower resistor module (i.e. for climate control models) died, the BCM didn't like it...! I believe pulling the right fuse to disable the blower was the fastest way to diagnose as everything else went back to normal. If its something else on the BCM bus the same troubleshooting might help narrow it down too.