Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.

Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl

Postby Commylife » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Hey people I'm a new user working my way around this site...
Anyone able to point me in the right direction so I can learn how to to my vs v6 I've done a a lot of in house mods such as heads porting, manifold & plenum porting. And lots of other mods I've sent my ecu off for a re flash to run my cam but I just dont trust it as it's not a dyno run. I've got a 10 in 1 multigauge with afr etc.. I want to make adjustment if need be. Cheers, I cant find a nvram online anywhere

Re: Not a new topic.. am chasing nvram and aldl

Postby immortality » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Check in the for sale section.

Postby GmanVS » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:31 pm

Envyous Customs does a really good ALDL cable - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/USB-ALDL-DI ... ctupt=true

Site Admin

Postby antus » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Not trying to shoot down the Envyous work, the cable does work and he is an active forum member here, but ours has better filtering (why its more expensive) and will work when the signal is more marginal and the Envyous one struggles. Especially if your using it with our NVRAM gear I recommend our cable.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396

Return to Wanted