help with twin turbo tune

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
andrew vk

help with twin turbo tune

Post by andrew vk »

looking for someone who can supply a ecu to run twin turbo on v6 ecotec.. car is running but not right at all as using a supercharged computer. compression ratio 8.1, 36lbs injectors, adjustable fuel reg, twin throttle and TO4E turbos anything else needed can tell u. any help greatly appreciated. andrew
Jayme

Re: help with twin turbo tune

Post by Jayme »

dumb question... if you have 2 turbos, where do you put the MAF? join both turbos into one maf? or just one maf on one turbo and the other unmetered?
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

ok so your running the s/c pcm, is it a naturally aspirated ecotec you put the turbos on or was it factory s/c motor ?
andrew vk wrote:looking for someone who can supply a ecu to run twin turbo on v6 ecotec..
the answer to that is pretty much no one is going to be able to give you something off the shelf, you'll either need to get a custom tune done from a dyno shop etc or you'll have to work out what needs to be tuned yourself (which is where this site might be able to help)
andrew vk

Post by andrew vk »

it was an naturally aspirated engine, the main prob im haven is timing and air fuel mixture. goes into boost ok but get to about 4000rpm it seems to start getting to much fuel and starts to miss as if timing is out so cant go over it. im also running twin mafs. just hoped someone could help to work it out. ask dyno places in south aus and as soon as i mention twin turbo they dont want to know me.
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

um.... twin mafs? :shock: the ecu only has room for one maf. how do you have 2 wired up?
TTVN
cars: TT 355 VN, Rearmount turbo 355 vp, cammed 355 hj60 landcruiser, vx clubby n efilive VZ ls1 wagon

Post by TTVN »

my opinion would be to ditch the mafs and go mafless either by running early computer and 2 bar map or piggybacking an early ecu to run the fuel n spark

kalmaker do a mafless conversion in their software but i think id piggyback a 12p before doing that