A tune for my ute....

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Razorx68
cars: vr v8 ute
vn v8 355 stroker(carb fed)

A tune for my ute....

Post by Razorx68 »

Hi all,
Just wondering about a tune for my vr v8 manual ute. I have to say straight up, that I understand very little about these computers. I can plug chips in, however. I did buy a chip from Blackstar or something a year ago or so, but was a little disappointed.
If anyone could help, I'd be very happy

Razorx68
The1

Re: A tune for my ute....

Post by The1 »

yeh would be easy to outdo that chip, im sure someone here can do you one, if not Dr Bob has the goods his site is memcals.com
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

If you list what mod's you've done may be a little easier to point you in the right direction.
Also if you let people know where you're based you may find somebody who is local to you that can help out.

yoda69
Razorx68
cars: vr v8 ute
vn v8 355 stroker(carb fed)

Post by Razorx68 »

sorry about that.
It's a stock manual 5.0l vr series 2 s pack ute. It has cold air induction and an exhaust.
I'm based in brisbane (south side).
I did buy a chip from blackstar7000 (e-bay), a so called performance chip, but I'm not so sure. It didn't seem to make much difference, if any.
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Post by vn5000 »

If you can find/get a bin file that you want to use ,You can buy a nvram in the for sale section and it will come programmed with the bin of your choice ,plus if you learn how from this site you will be able to tune it yourself,with just a aldl cable ,also for sale. :thumbup: