BUICK VR V6 CAMMED AND SUPERCHARGED TUNE NEEDED

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
YEH747
cars: SUPERCHARGED AND BAGGED VR V6
03 E46 BMW 320i

BUICK VR V6 CAMMED AND SUPERCHARGED TUNE NEEDED

Post by YEH747 »

Hey guys wondering if anyone can do me a tune to suit. A the moment i have a memcal done by chiptorque done in there but i think theres alot more power to be found. Let me know if you can i will give you my details. Im willing to pay $$

Link to my car http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr- ... ed-v6.html
Holden202T

Re: BUICK VR V6 CAMMED AND SUPERCHARGED TUNE NEEDED

Post by Holden202T »

i'd suggest you need to let people know where you are (location) and find someone locally that will be able to help you.

just going off the subject of your post, i'd be wanting to tune that on the dyno with whats been done to it!

also assuming that you are here as you haven't gone down the haltech route as you mentioned in the JC thread ?
YEH747
03 E46 BMW 320i

Post by YEH747 »

Im in NSW.

Dyno tune is on the cards, just seeing my options on here. Sold the haltech i had. If i am to go that route its about $1500 drive in drive out with haltech platinum.

Car goes pretty good just like to see if theres anyone out there whos confident and knows they can tune better than chiptorque i will send my memcal to them or the tune and see what happens :)
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

I think you need to be a bit more specific than NSW!
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

with the amount of engine mods you have got, there is no way anyone can do a decent or safe tune without being in the car with you or at a dyno. mail order tunes only work well on factory stock engines with predictable airflow. I would advise against accepting a tune from someone who isnt doing it in person, you are risking a lot of $$$ worth of engine.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Dick aka kojab would be able to sort it out http://www.dickselectronics.com/contact.php
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
krusty
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid

Post by krusty »

YEH747 wrote:Im in NSW.

Dyno tune is on the cards, just seeing my options on here. Sold the haltech i had. If i am to go that route its about $1500 drive in drive out with haltech platinum.

Car goes pretty good just like to see if theres anyone out there whos confident and knows they can tune better than chiptorque i will send my memcal to them or the tune and see what happens :)
If you can get a PS2000 supplied fitted and tuned at $1500 what the hell are you wasting your time with Delco for? Cheapest I've heard of them supplied is $2k plus wire in and tune. $4k job if you can't DIY.

Kojab in Alfords point will get you on the right track fast if this isn't the case
YEH747
03 E46 BMW 320i

Post by YEH747 »

Sorry from Griffith in NSW. I am going to get haltech and tune in near future but just like i said wanted to see my options on here.