VR V8 with IRS ABS Computer

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

VR V8 with IRS ABS Computer

Post by Charlescrown »

Hey all I am looking for a ABS computer to suit VR V8 with IRS. Mine is working fine but I cannot find it on a scan tool. I have tried a few so its not the tool its the ECU. I tried a rigid axle and it comes up with I think RH ABS sensor which by looking at the wiring diag is correct. The Bosch number is 0-265-103-060.
If you have one and want to sell it give me a PM.
Thanks
vs ss
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1

Re: VR V8 with IRS ABS Computer

Post by vs ss »

Hi just wondering if you still need the abs computer as I half a dozen in a cupboard at the workshop.
I can check the numbers on the weekend if you want.
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Re: VR V8 with IRS ABS Computer

Post by Charlescrown »

At this stage I decided to put the car back together and give up. I tried another module and it was exactly the same. The problem I have it will not display codes manually or via a scan tool. I have run every test I know of but nothing shows up. I even have a genuine Bosch ABS tester as shown in the VR workshop manual and it all tests OK. Passes every test. The light operates correctly going out after the car starts but it will do that even if there is a fault. The ABS works. Tried it out but I do know they are supposed to run the pump on key on for a few seconds. It doesn't do that either. The car is BT1 and had the usual mods done like added dash light and interlock on shifter modified but I am wondering if something has been wired into the ABS circuit.