I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Twin_Turbo_Eco
cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !

I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger

Post by Twin_Turbo_Eco »

I am looking at this, as long as the casing is not damaged, I have some interesting ideas, not rebuilding the charger either!!...
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****
Holden202T

Re: I WANT a L67 Engine with a BLOWN (corect) Supercharger

Post by Holden202T »

so what your trying to say is you want a "failed" supercharger with a case that is not damaged ?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

to make a plenum for your turbo ecotech :D
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
krusty
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid

Post by krusty »

Twin_Turbo_Eco wrote:I am looking at this, as long as the casing is not damaged, I have some interesting ideas, not rebuilding the charger either!!...
I've got one. Came on a failed VT L67 I bought that some goose had tried to port the outlet all wrong. A bottle of 40% Vodka will see it in your hands plus a little post if you're a long way.

I'm in Vic, 3023
Twin_Turbo_Eco
cars: VS Ute with a Vy V6 eco, twin turbo project, Vs Wagon being chopped , and a Rockford Fosgate Demo Car !

Post by Twin_Turbo_Eco »

SOLD AND SOLD MY GREAT FRIEND!!!!
****Now that the USA has legalized weed instead of slow down and drive safe campaigns they have sighs on the freeway for stoners saying "SPEED UP!!"****
Twin_Turbo_Eco

Post by Twin_Turbo_Eco »

delcowizzid wrote:to make a plenum for your turbo ecotech :D

hehehehehehehehehe