Holden 304 VN EFI Conversion

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
pman92
cars: HZ One Tonner
VE Ute

Holden 304 VN EFI Conversion

Post by pman92 »

Gday all.
Long time looker 2nd time poster on these forums.
Ive got a HZ one tonner im currently putting a 304 EFI engine and TH700 trans into.
Im using a delco 808 and would like someone to help me out with a memcal to suit.

-Engine has been reconditioned to pretty much standard except flat top pistons (Im guessing the compression has gone from 8.5? factory up to near 10:1) and a very mild cam.
-Cam is a crow part #4631, which is very very close to the VN 215kw cam grind. (http://www.crowcams.com.au/Portals/0/Ca ... -heads.pdf).
-Im not running a knock sensor but could potentially fit one if you think it is required.
-I would like to turn on the ability to control a thermo fan, im not sure what temps would be ideal, on at 96 back off at 90 maybe?
-Would like to keep the PPK value standard. Im using a modified VN speedo with the 10 pulse to 2 pulse converter still in tact, and a jaycar kit to alter the VSS signal to suit my diff ratio/tyre size. (I plan on changing tyre sizes in the future).
-Definitely want to keep the torque converter clutch control working.
-Using a standard 808 with low speed comms

Im not sure what i might have missed/what other info may be required.
I think pretty much i need a VN 215kw Auto tune with thermo fan control and without a knock sensor? Unless you think i should add the knock sensor (Do all 808's work with a knock sensor?) Im more than happy to add it if required.

Ive got half a dozen 808's and a few memcals (http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2690).
If someone thinks they can help me out we can work out price/if you need an exchange memcal etc.
Thanks in advance!
VR-VY Holden BCM Simulator: View Post
MrModule.com.au
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Holden 304 VN EFI Conversion

Post by Dylan »

Sounds like an easy one, keep an eye on your PM's id sday someone will help you out.