long distance call

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
ladaok
cars: none

long distance call

Post by ladaok »

could some kind person to help a mentally retarded bloke get started with this dam electronic stuff
I'm located in the Bay of Plenty, in Te puke, I don't mind travelling out of town.
You would make me :D
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: long distance call

Post by antus »

For the record, thats New Zealand :)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I replied in you other thread what do you need help doing
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
ladaok
cars: none

Post by ladaok »

Delco Wizard, Hello.

Sorry about the delay in response, I'm a total knuckle head when it comes to using these computers. :comp: I am still struggling with the path ways on this site, but I can only get better :roll:

antus pointed me to FAQ, that really helped me heaps.
I also found info on $12p, that article was great.

I'll tell you what i'm doing, I've been steadily modifying a lada 1600, to use mainly as a club car :lol: actually it goes quite well, now i'm getting serious, i've already changed the old points dizzy , by slipping the upper guts of a Suzuki pointless ign in, ( that worked well ) But now the intake side, unfortunately, I sold a nice set of 45 dell'orto's , which means i'm down to using a constant flow Hilborne injection set I have or modifying a set of Johnson V4 outboard carbs.
Then thinking about it ... bugger it ! I'd be better off with electronic spark / fuel control
I've searched around and this Delco hack looks to be the best option, although I was keen on megasquirt, it just seemed too micky mouse in the end .
SO HERE I AM

Looks like you could advise on type of ecu, laptop, electronic wiring and plugs, constuction photos &c
Do I need a system that you can alter while driving ?

robbie