LFW or LFX engine supercharger kit

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
VX L67 Getrag

LFW or LFX engine supercharger kit

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I've seen a few post's on TVS 1320 kits to suit the SRX american GM V6's but can't find anything online for the life of me for sale or what's been done apart from trifecta performance's work.

Has anyone seen a kit or anything that may work, I've seen them for the Toyota FB20 but obviously not going to work along with the V8 versions... but there is a jeep 3.6L 6 cylinder version that "MAY" be adapted to suit.

I know raptor are working on something but not close to a release AFAIK, so any other options would be great.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: LFW or LFX engine supercharger kit

Post by vlad01 »

Why not look at getting a crate LF4 twin turbo engine? Crate engines are normally only 3-5000 AUD

specs " 464 hp (346 kW) @ 5850 RPM, 445 lb·ft (603 N·m) @ 3500 RPM"
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

thats pretty cool got any links & what is a LF4 engine out of & its internal & external size?
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Cadillac ATS

http://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/gm-engines/lf4/

There is a race version of this engine as well with 600 odd hp

Its 3.6L and external dimensions are virtually the same as an alloytec as thats what it is but with integrated WTA intercooler inside the manifold and turbos are directly bolted to the heads.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

can't find any crate engines for that model, however you can buy new? probably factory reco units from GM for the LF3 which is the older twin turbo engine at 420Hp