VS Auto to Manual PCM Hardware Conversion

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: VS Auto to Manual PCM Hardware Conversion

Post by antus »

The computer looks good. I dont know about the sine signal though... will need someone else to answer that.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

The mods allow for stock t5 vss to be read when it's connected to the right pin of the pcm its a different pin than the auto speed sensor
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
V1704

Post by V1704 »

Cool, thanks for the replies guys. Sorry I'm late back to you. But, it now sounds like to me that all I need is the memcal tune, not the pcm mod. Would someone in this thread be able to do it? I don't really feel the need to get all the equipment and learn for just the one tune. Thanks again, V
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I can probably help you out send me a message
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
V1704

Post by V1704 »

That would be great, but I'm on the wrong side of the water. If possible, I'm hoping to find someone in Australia to give me a hand, to save a little on time and postage costs. I appreciate the offer, I may still take you up on it.
Thanks, V