'02 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP tuning software / hardware wanted

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
ToolBox1320
cars: •2006 Chevy Silverado Vortec Max
(Previously tuned by Hypertech)
•2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 40th Anniversary Edition.
•2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

'02 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP tuning software / hardware wanted

Post by ToolBox1320 »

Hi to you all. I'm Brett and I'm in the USA. State of Minnesota. I have an '02 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 40th anniversary edition GTP. It's equipped with the supercharged L67 v6. I need to have it tuned. I want it at it's full potential. I'm currently in the process of bringing the block and heads into the machine shop to stretch her bores a bit to breathe more. I'm going to be carving up the Eaton m90 blower some. I've already got some s/c pulleys, custom u-bend delete downpipe and a 1.0 pcm tune from zzp in Michigan. I'm on hard times now since COVID hit and I'm very interested in learning to tune it myself. Actual live tuning runs at the track. Beats a dyno I think. But a dyno is planned too. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'd be forever indebted to you. Thanks in advance to anyone who shoots me their ideas or suggestions.
In-Tech

Re: '02 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP tuning software / hardware wa

Post by In-Tech »

Get a spare computer
https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.ph ... 96&jsn=413
Send it to Moates and have him install a real-time emulator then you should be able to purchase his roadrunner software using TunerCats stuff.
OBD2_27 2002 - 2003 V6 Chevy*/Buick/Pontiac* 3.1, 3.4, 3.8L (*except Camaro/Firebird)
Last edited by In-Tech on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
In-Tech

Re: '02 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP tuning software / hardware wa

Post by In-Tech »

I hope the admin doesn't mind me posting this discount.

Code: 185309284168429136

Thank You for Being a RockAuto Customer for over 8 Years!

Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings. Discounts cannot be applied to shipping, gift certificates, or to an order once it is marked as shipped.

Your code expires on November 21, 2021, 12:00 Midnight CT, so do not wait!

Share Your Code!

There is no limit on order size or number of orders - use your code on your next order, and share it with your friends and family!