E38 standard tune

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
Yortt

Re: E38 standard tune

Post by Yortt »

ironduke wrote:Just a heads up I haven't received a pm as of yet, no worries just didin't want you waiting on me..

I did check my sps cache and didn't have a single one of your segments stored there so it's nothing I've programmed in the last year ish... Hpefully sps will let me access the vin.. otherwise I might need to use a vpn into another country, lol..
Removed
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

ironduke wrote:Just a heads up I haven't received a pm as of yet, no worries just didin't want you waiting on me..

I did check my sps cache and didn't have a single one of your segments stored there so it's nothing I've programmed in the last year ish... Hpefully sps will let me access the vin.. otherwise I might need to use a vpn into another country, lol..

I am having trouble my end sending a PM will try again today.
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

Thanks to those who tried to help I had to go to a Holden dealership and have them load a standard tune in the vehicle $165 it was a cammed vehicle took a copy and then loaded the cam tune file back into the vehicle so we could drive it.
The original tuner claimed he did not have a copy of the standard tune and referred us to another workshop who wanted $200 for a copy and he would only load it into the vehicle not just supply a copy.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Good that you got a solution. Did you know that if you have a J2534 interface you can buy access for the VIN number and do it yourself for $55 from here? https://www.acdelcotds.com/subscriptions

I just checked the link, and now its down with a server error. I dont think its gone, just down right at the moment :(
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

antus wrote:Good that you got a solution. Did you know that if you have a J2534 interface you can buy access for the VIN number and do it yourself for $55 from here? https://www.acdelcotds.com/subscriptions

I just checked the link, and now its down with a server error. I dont think its gone, just down right at the moment :(
Antus
No i did not know that, thanks for the heads-up. I just tried the link and it did work now I know where to go thank you.
julespatch
cars: liberty gen 5

Post by julespatch »

SPS will spit an error at you from time to time especially if you have a custom OS. Best to keep the stock HP read or bin just in case.