68hc11 reverse assembler

sabercatpuck
cars: 1999 Saturn SL1
2003 Monte Carlo

Re: 68hc11 reverse assembler

Post by sabercatpuck »

OK here is what I have. If you try to use it you need to end up with the address data in column A, the Data data in column B, and the info from the ModA LIR pin off of the CPU in Column C. Then hit the Run Reverse Assembler button. The upper one helps me massage the data coming out of the CSV that is produced by my logic analyzer (a HP/Agilent E9340A logicwave analyzer). Speaking of which I still have to find an easier way of importing. So far I have to export it as a CSV from my logic analyzer, change the name and resave it as a TXT file, then when I am doing the import into Excel make sure to set it for a Comma separation and then set it from General to Text, otherwise Excel does wierd things to the data since it is actually Hex numbers, not decimal (for instance location 53E3 would show up as 53000).
At this point though unless someone else shows interest and can get some data from their logic analyzer for me to check out, I will probably call this rough copy complete since it serves my purposes and spending lots of time on refining it much further would just take away from actualy starting to get down and dirty into my PCM. If there is interest be sure to post and I can see what I can do.
Attachments
TestRevAsm.xls
(977.5 KiB) Downloaded 409 times