PCMTec Development Blog

Ford information and tools can be found here

Re: PCMTec Development Blog

Postby DarrylC » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:25 am

Menicing wrote:
Great work guys, might be a couple weeks now before i grab it as i have car parts screaming at me to buy them hahaha but i did have a quick look at the demo and wondering what level of the software it is, eg enthusiast/pro/workshop
Menicing, thank you. The Demo is at Workshop level but the workshop parameters show up only in the Workshop tree. You can select what level you want to from the View menu to get an idea of what level you would want. ZF is only available from Professional up.

Postby Menicing » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:45 am

DarrylC wrote:
Menicing, thank you. The Demo is at Workshop level but the workshop parameters show up only in the Workshop tree. You can select what level you want to from the View menu to get an idea of what level you would want. ZF is only available from Professional up.

Ah yeah I see the options for different levels in view but they are greyed out and i'm unable to deselect any, tried with and without a file loaded but no difference.

Another questions which has probably been asked ,whats the reason for going to 3 credits to unlock and flash a vehicle?

Postby DarrylC » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:15 am

Menicing, the grayed out selection is a bug, we will fix that ASAP.

3 Credits: Two are required for Editing and one for Flashing. For Basic you must use 3 per car.

For Professional similar but you may have a tuned that has been scrambled by and SCT Xcal and you would use 1 to reset it back to factory and 2 to enable editing (in that order).

For Workshop there are many options one of which is the canned tunes feature. More details when we finish developing Workshop.

Postby 0081 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 pm

DarrylC wrote:Menicing, the grayed out selection is a bug, we will fix that ASAP.

Will you push an update out or will we need to download a new copy ? I'm also keen to see what's available in different levels

Previous

Return to Ford ECUs