Territory 2.7L SID204 Turbo Diesel

Ford information and tools can be found here
VX L67 Getrag

Territory 2.7L SID204 Turbo Diesel

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Hey all,

I know a LOT of my posts don't get reply's & not sure whether it's out of everyones range or just not known but anyway heres another 1...

Has anyone got an original file to suit the Ford Territory with the 2.7L turbo diesel that has the Continental/Siemens SID204 they share these with the same controller/engine as Jaguar & landrover...

But the seed/key for the Ford are different & hoping there is a tool out there that I can create my own key for seed & can get a file off without opening case.
ejukated

Re: Territory 2.7L SID204 Turbo Diesel

Post by ejukated »

Interested in this also, I've asked before on here but no interest at the moment.
KJ75
cars: 2013 Ford Territory 2.7L Diesel
2014 Ford Falcon EcoLpi

Post by KJ75 »

Hi all,

New here, and first post. I am located in Brisbane Australia.

I have previously used MPPS13 to read write files on a 2006 Jeep Cherokee KJ in Australia.
Now I have a 2013 Ford Territory Diesel amd a 2014 Ford Falcon EcoLpi.

I am very interested in tuning the 2013 Ford Territory ECU (SID204), and need some pointers.
In particular these engine have a massive lag and are dangerous near roundabout, so looking at some performance, and disabling EGR.

What hardware do I require to get started (simple OBD interface preferred) ?
What software is required ?
Are there any alread tuned files available ?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Whiteford
cars: Ford Falcon

Post by Whiteford »

I now have the ability to read .bin from these modules via bench or OBD in Melbourne
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

PCMflash have had support for read & write on them for a couple of years now over OBD.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I was just asked about this software out of the thread but thought to bring it back so all can see, although PCMflash is russian software I have been using it for years & all is above board & developer of it is very helpful & pleasant to deal with.

It seems most of the main software/hardware out their has some sort of russian link, some good & some not so good... I do prefer PCMflash over BitBox or MMCflasher.