Ford Bin file

Ford information and tools can be found here
Yortt

Ford Bin file

Post by Yortt »

Is there any software/hardware available that will read and write a complete bin file for the FG falcon.
Thanks
Tazzi
cars: VE SS Ute

Re: Ford Bin file

Post by Tazzi »

Early betas of Rolls program could. Not sure if they are still available though.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

Tazzi wrote:Early betas of Rolls program could. Not sure if they are still available though.
Thanks for the reply, I have a copy of Rolls early beta program which he sent me but it misses two lines of code when I write to a PCM to clone a spare PCM hence the car does not recognise it.
rolls
cars: bf xr6t falcon

Post by rolls »

Yortt wrote:
Tazzi wrote:Early betas of Rolls program could. Not sure if they are still available though.
Thanks for the reply, I have a copy of Rolls early beta program which he sent me but it misses two lines of code when I write to a PCM to clone a spare PCM hence the car does not recognise it.
You can't clone a PCM. Addresses below 0x10000 are not writable via OBD, the serial number is stored here along with some other stuff, this will stop a cloned PCM from working. If you wrote a bootloader it may be possible.

Basically you will need to recode keys/pats if you try to swap the physical PCM over.