VBF to bin convert?

Ford information and tools can be found here
ejukated

Re: VBF to bin convert?

Post by ejukated »

Cool, thanks - I'll pickup a license.

Does it do read as well or only flash and checksum? I noticed for Toyota its only flash and checksum.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

yeah will read the siemens SID20x controllers & obviously write & checksum, but yeah toyota's different kettle of fish so need to use bitbox or similar & get virtual read so long as they have it(only been 1 type they don't have for me so far, my dad's 100 series but it's not common rail or boost controlled by ecu so I don't know how much you'd gain anyway).
ejukated

Post by ejukated »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:yeah will read the siemens SID20x controllers & obviously write & checksum, but yeah toyota's different kettle of fish so need to use bitbox or similar & get virtual read so long as they have it(only been 1 type they don't have for me so far, my dad's 100 series but it's not common rail or boost controlled by ecu so I don't know how much you'd gain anyway).
Sweet, ill order a licence - hopefully get it to play over the weekend. What do you use for editing?

I've had a 2009 bog stock aussie Hilux 1GR-FE 5spd auto that they didnt have a file for, apparently I need CWP file from Toyota but looks like only Europe and USA have online portal support. Local Toyo dealers are useless...
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I pay for files until I can map myself in tunerpro!

1GR-FE that's petrol isn't it?

I have a few Toyota petrol files if you know the software version I may be able to find similar!

Turbo diesel stuff is pretty straight forward once you've looked at similar setups with controller!
ejukated

Post by ejukated »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:I pay for files until I can map myself in tunerpro!

1GR-FE that's petrol isn't it?

I have a few Toyota petrol files if you know the software version I may be able to find similar!

Turbo diesel stuff is pretty straight forward once you've looked at similar setups with controller!
Yeah, 4.0L V6 89663-0KD50 is the file I need.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I had a quick look & found this for a 4L in my toyota section!
Attachments
4.0L 4Runner 89663-35292.bin
(384 KiB) Downloaded 316 times