NSFW,
Is there a way to tell the difference between the different 015 preview releases ??
I see no A, B, C etc... etc... in the version, just 015.
Also, how (to what) do you want to bump the kernel version ??
PCM Hammer Release 015
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015 (Preview)
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015 (Preview)
Can we have an 015 release at https://github.com/LegacyNsfw/PcmHacks/releases ? I would also like to then mirror it and document its existance in the main pcmhammer thread.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015 (Preview)
I believe that will be done when an actual release is done versus these 'Previews' (Beta versions).
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
NSFW
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:13 am
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
I just put the release on GitHub.
I updated the kernel version while I was doing the release, but I forgot to push the change up. I just fixed that.
I updated the kernel version while I was doing the release, but I forgot to push the change up. I just fixed that.
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!
-
bbpanel
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:16 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
Having trouble with the install. Downloaded v15 from GitHub, installed and when I open the app it freezes, none of the tabs work, can't even close the app - have to go to Task Manager to close it. Downloaded the zip file from this thread, same thing. Delete everything and try again and same thing. Download from MS, the app loads and works but no choice as to where (what folder) it installs and a search of my drive doesn't show any files either. So, bug in zip file or am I doing something wrong? V14 still works fine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
You sure the Tool is on COM1 ...
To delete the PcmHammer configuration file follow these steps ...
Open Windows Explorer (or File Explorer in Windows 10)
In the location bar type:
Delete it ... It will be recreated upon the next execution of PcmHammer.
You can safely delete the PcmHacking folder if you choose.
A picture in Windows 10 for those that need it ... Or the simplest way, from a command prompt
To delete the PcmHammer configuration file follow these steps ...
Open Windows Explorer (or File Explorer in Windows 10)
In the location bar type:
and hit enter, you should see a folder on the right side that starts with "PcmHammer.exe_Url"%localappdata%\PcmHacking
Delete it ... It will be recreated upon the next execution of PcmHammer.
You can safely delete the PcmHacking folder if you choose.
A picture in Windows 10 for those that need it ... Or the simplest way, from a command prompt
I do plan on adding a Reset for the configuration file, possibly in the next release.rmdir /s /q "%localappdata%\PcmHacking"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
bbpanel
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:16 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
That took care of it, thanks. I saw those files and thought about deleting them but wasn't sure.
-
Vineyney
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:39 pm
- cars: 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
2018 Chevy Equinox 2.0T
2000 Chevy Blazer
1990 Chevy K3500
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
Used v15 last night with an OBDlink MX+ on an 0411 PCM bench set up and had a successful read. Attached are the Log & Debug files. I had previously used LS Droid to pull the bin from this PCM and modify it, since LS Droid doesn't play nice with the MX+ i'm glad to report this did!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
Awesome, thank you for letting us know ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer Release 015
V015 is now out! Visit the main thread for the download link. viewtopic.php?f=42&t=6080
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396