Segment Swap utility

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
kur4o

Re: Segment Swap utility

Post by kur4o »

Massive tuner update[current version 16.63]. Tons of improvements and new features. Some write up needs to be done real soon.

Updated tableseek files that will find upto 300 tables on any ls1 file. Extract to xml folder and enjoy.

e38 tableseek is not perfect on some bins. Use at your own risk. If values looks wierd, don`t use the table.
Attachments
tableseek_22_02_2021.rar
(47.63 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
ironduke
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Post by ironduke »

Awesome, I'll give it a whirl...
One thing to request, but might not get a lot of use is turning off Dod on the E38 and E92 ecu's.. I know where they are for almost all of the E38's but I don't know an easy way to find them? I know what to look for and how to weed out false positives but it's kinda the same way I did the DTC's.. You found a much easier/better way to do it once I started asking, so...
kur4o

Post by kur4o »

Now e38 is a little on the backside[main focus is to finish ls1 support] but can add something on request.

Still needs to know what to look for the DoD. Tables, switches, and so on. It won`t be hard to add some temporary support for it.
ironduke

Post by ironduke »

Think I found a small problem in the OBD2Codes.XML file..
P0460-p0469 is repeated.. Think the first set is supposed to be p0451-p0459. I recognise P0455 as a large leak so it works for that one anyways.. lol

P1441 is there a bunch of times, is it just gonna give a hit on the first one?
joukoy
cars: Pontiac Firebird 1978

Post by joukoy »

ironduke wrote:Think I found a small problem in the OBD2Codes.XML file..
P0460-p0469 is repeated.. Think the first set is supposed to be p0451-p0459. I recognise P0455 as a large leak so it works for that one anyways.. lol

P1441 is there a bunch of times, is it just gonna give a hit on the first one?
First hit is used, so repeats make no harm.
Codes are collected from internet, so there may be errors.
If you have fixed version of file, please share, I can include it in next version.
ironduke

Post by ironduke »

This is the file with the P0460-P0469 fixed and the P1441 narrowed down to just one.. Since your app is for GM only at the moment it will always be evap flow during non purge.. Think it's a type C anyways so no light and no emission failure because of it and that's if the ecu even supports the code.. lol
I checked against a few dtc lists found on the internet.. Hopefully I did ok editing the xml, I just used notepad++. It didn't crash the program when I tried it anyways..
OBD2Codes.xml
(466.96 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
joukoy
cars: Pontiac Firebird 1978

Post by joukoy »

ironduke wrote:This is the file with the P0460-P0469 fixed and the P1441 narrowed down to just one.. Since your app is for GM only at the moment it will always be evap flow during non purge.. Think it's a type C anyways so no light and no emission failure because of it and that's if the ecu even supports the code.. lol
I checked against a few dtc lists found on the internet.. Hopefully I did ok editing the xml, I just used notepad++. It didn't crash the program when I tried it anyways..
OBD2Codes.xml
Thanks, included in latest version.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Good work :thumbup:

I needed this utility for the first time the other day, and it worked perfectly.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
ironduke

Post by ironduke »

Can anyone verify that the code lookup for the E67 ecu is off a little bit.. I have now tried it with 4 E67 files since I found it to be off and I don't think it's my files?

Changing code offset to 2 and status offset to 1 seems to line everything up but would love someone to check my work.. This helped me see how universal patcher is finding things, very nice!!!
kur4o

Post by kur4o »

I have some e67 bins, but no issues with them. Do you use the latest dtc search xml from github.

I would like to see the troublesome files, there might be some exclusions. For some reason they all start with p0000.