PCM Hammer Suite development

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
NSFW

Re: PCM Hammer Suite development

Post by NSFW »

It's working pretty well now.
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!
NSFW

Post by NSFW »

It's working really well and I've fixed a couple of bugs so I'm going to post a thread to get some more hands-on testing.
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!
NSFW

Post by NSFW »

I removed the Arduino code from the PcmHacks repo - It's now in https://github.com/LegacyNsfw/ArduinoVpw/ along with a couple of other related projects. I plan to do some more Arduino-and-VPW stuff and I'd rather store that stuff separately from PCM Hammer since they have no dependencies on each other.

The code in Mega2560/ThanielBase came directly from the PcmHacks repo. And I just realized that I broke it when I changed the directory name, because the Arduino IDE is weird. I'll fix that tomorrow.

The code in Mega2560/ThanielPlusLedShield is the same code plus blinky lights if you add an Adafruit 5x8 RGB LED shield.

There's also a Macchina M2 project in there that was supposed to just monitor the VPW bus, but it doesn't work very well.
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

Is this github/pcmhacks ... sw.Stop(); out of place, shouldn't it be after the loop.
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

In PcmInfo.cs the P12 OsID case statements are incorrectly placed in the middle of the P04's OsID's ...

github.com/LegacyNsfw/PcmHacks/Apps/PcmLibrary/Misc/PcmInfo.cs#L609
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
NSFW

Post by NSFW »

I'm pretty sure you're right about both of those issues.