P01 custom 3 bar o.s.

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
Boostedforlife

P01 custom 3 bar o.s.

Post by Boostedforlife »

Ok who is willing to help. I have basic understand of the code. Meaning I can read it in Ida and other disassembly programs. I have the car to test it on. This is a big step for open source tuning I know but I believe with all of our knowledge we can cook something up.

What the scope of a project like this entails is

1. Make reliable code to run 2 or 3 bars.
2. Datalogging with pcm logger. I've been playing with this a lot but still learning.
3. A well put together xdf for tuning. Suggested many times the 2156 os. Or do we want to run flex fuel?

I'm assuming there is many ways to do this
If we want to stay away from ripping others off what's the best way to get it to read about 105 kpa. Well not read but use the information above 105. I think this is easy for some that know what they're doing.

The hard parts are timing, closed loop and corrections to air intake temps. I think. The way the computer test baro is a little problem in mountain areas I've noticed as well a constant sensor would be better for those of use that drive in the mountains on a daily bases.

People feel free to chime in and add correct me or throw your thoughts around.
delcowizzid

Re: P01 custom 3 bar o.s.

Post by delcowizzid »

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7195 allready done just being tested
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem