Pcmlogger and 2156 O.S.

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
Boostedforlife

Pcmlogger and 2156 O.S.

Post by Boostedforlife »

Ok I've been messing with pcmlogger for a few months. And have some newbie questions.

1. Fueling mode? What is it representing
2. Fuel trim cell? Is this the cell short terms are being saved to be pulled for long terms later.
3. Current gear? Does this go 1. Park 2. reverse 3. neutral 4. od 5. d 6. first?
4. I also have a problem loading the csv file to megalogview. Most parameters will show up but I can't make it play the log because of time lapse issue. I've tried renaming it in PCMlogger XML file but doesn't seem to help. Also renamed it in megalogviewer but nothing seem to work. Wondering if it's the time format how would I change that?
Boostedforlife

Re: Pcmlogger and 2156 O.S.

Post by Boostedforlife »

ok got the megalogveiwer to work right. so number 4 is out but now im having problems with pcmhammer17. The rpm, maf, ipw, and other are way off. i tried coping the conversions from 15, but 17 will not convert then. not sure how to make it read ((x_high*258)+x_low/65.535). liking the added features so if any can point me in the right direction would be much appreciate it greatly
Attachments
good run.csv
(521.02 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

You cannot mix versions ...

_high and _low technique has been replaced.

Have you tried Release 018 ??
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Boostedforlife

Post by Boostedforlife »

I didnt notice it. but just installed and will test tonight.