PCMLogger (PCMHammer v20) output?

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
draz53
cars: 2000 Camaro SS

Re: PCMLogger (PCMHammer v20) output?

Post by draz53 »

I've just gotten a "simple tuning" application working. I think the pcmlogger output is quite a good format choice for this kind of thing. I'll post my app if there are any linux users here that might want to try it. It's interface is primitive, just command line (but simple), and also it's hardwired for things like number and ordering of PcmLogger parameters, and size/scaling of the car's MAF and VE tables (mine's an LS1, OS 12212156). It outputs MAF vs fuel trims, and/or VE table vs fuel trims.
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

Phoenix wrote:
Gampy wrote:Check out something like Megalog Viewer ...
I k iw this is slightly off topic, but I have Megalog viewer HD and I have successfully brought in a CSV, but I seem unable to build tables that match what's in the tune. Do you know where I could read up on that?
Not sure what you're asking ...

That I know of, PcmLogger cannot be used to create tables that match the tune.
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
cmaje72

Post by cmaje72 »

I suspect he is talking about histogram/tables in megalogviewer but I could be wrong. I have just started experimenting with megalogviewer and it looks pretty good. I just dont have any real logs from pcmlogger to feed it yet. If anyone has some sample logs from pcmlogger they want to send me feel free.