Not your normal Tunerpro checksum problem

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
Boostedforlife

Not your normal Tunerpro checksum problem

Post by Boostedforlife »

Okay I know the basics download tunerpro have the checksum dll and put it in the plug-in folder never had a problem before. But toasted my computer. So bug out my old one. Got it all set up. Now with the plug in, In the folder and check the plug in dialog box in tunerpro it's not there.

Tried reinstalling top. Tried making a new folder, tried older versions. Anyone have this problem before been searching forums for a few weeks and haven't found a solution.

I can make my changes in tp then go to UP and fix the checksums then open pcmhammer and flash the tune but would like to fix this so I have one less step.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Not your normal Tunerpro checksum problem

Post by antus »

try installing the visual c++ 2015 and or 2019 runtimes from microsoft. should be free, dont trust 3rd party sites. The plugin is probably built for a version thats not on your system from being bundled with other software yet.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396