TunerPro Data Logging HELP...

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
Vetteyog
cars: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
2004 GMC Envoy XL

Re: TunerPro Data Logging HELP...

Post by Vetteyog »

Thanks a lot! I had mine set up right, except I was using the STFT instead of long term.

I am still going to download megalog viewer and see how that works.
brandongarnold02
cars: None at the moment. Tuning my daily driver

Post by brandongarnold02 »

Vetteyog wrote:....

Thanks a lot! I had mine set up right, except I was using the STFT instead of long term.

I am still going to download megalog viewer and see how that works.

The short term fuel trim average and long term fuel trim average pid that are already in the logger don’t seem to work. That’s why I kinda do my own math and create a PID.

With megalogviewerhd you will have to build the histograms to match the tables in TunerPro or Universal Patcher. Here is how I do it.

Logging, Historgrams and Table changes with Tuner Pro/PCM Logger/Universal Patcher/MegalogviewerHD
https://youtu.be/h17LI0kEdwQ

MAF tuning with TunerPro Universal Patcher Megalogviewer HD and PCM Logger For Gen 3 LS
https://youtu.be/JugsOypaRAw
Vetteyog
2004 GMC Envoy XL

Post by Vetteyog »

brandongarnold02 wrote: With megalogviewerhd you will have to build the histograms to match the tables in TunerPro or Universal Patcher. Here is how I do it.
I had actually watched your videos before, and they are very good. I understand it even better now that I have been playing around with the software some.

Thank you very much for the info!
Vetteyog
2004 GMC Envoy XL

Post by Vetteyog »

brandongarnold02 wrote:With megalogviewerhd you will have to build the histograms to match the tables in TunerPro or Universal Patcher. Here is how I do it.
I downloaded Megalog viewer HD and got some good logs using PCMLogger. I'm pretty pleased and I'm going to register it.