PE Rpm vs Tps% Threshold

For questions relating to the configuration and use of tunerpro
VTXU8

PE Rpm vs Tps% Threshold

Post by VTXU8 »

With PE RPM vs TPS% THRESHOLD.

Does this mean when the tps reaches a certain percentage at an rpm in the table, that PE kicks in? Say in the PE table setting at 1200rpm @ 50% tp, that's when PE activates?
Sorry if it's a dumb question. Just want to know how it works.

Using The1's enhanced $A6 for VT 5L with supercharger only run on pulp98. I do have a log but it's pretty ugly atm
Last edited by VTXU8 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmtech825

Re: PE RPM vs TPS% THRESHOLD

Post by gmtech825 »

basically yes, there are other delay parameters that must expire before it will enable though. I usually disable those so it kicks in based on throttle/ RPM only.
VTXU8

Post by VTXU8 »

Great. Thanks for the reply. So basically zero out other PE tables and just use base PE throttle/ rpm.
gmtech825

Post by gmtech825 »

I'd need to look closer at what you are working on, but don't just zero everything. for example in most cases there is an ect threshold you would want to max out because if your ect is above that amount it actually delays PE mode.
VTXU8

Post by VTXU8 »

Okay, so there are 6 PE tables to work with. One is a base and the rest are variables that effect the main table, I guess. So is PE similar to AE where it works with a quick stab of the throttle but at a defined TPS% with the other PE's factors?

Sorry mate, I just want to understand how all the PE tables work and how they affect each other.
Attachments
PE TABLES.jpg
gmtech825

Post by gmtech825 »

sorry, I missed what you were working on originally. I'm not that familiar with these so someone else will probaby have to chime in. the tables i was referring to are for enable delays. things like rpm, ect, and torque delays before it will enable PE.
VTXU8

Post by VTXU8 »

No problem.
VTXU8

Re: PE Rpm vs Tps% Threshold

Post by VTXU8 »

Okay.I will figure it out :study: