vs manual ecu

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: vs manual ecu

Post by Dylan »

Have a look at the custom tunes threads could be a good spot there.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

ralcool wrote:I'd use the vs loom. Can't confirm if a vt ecu will run vs code.. they look identical to me tho

In the end you just want an engine that works. It a shame its a lottery if the ecu has all the missing parts for the T5.

But you will need to change the timing map in the tune man, ticking the flags isn't enough.

Luckily the vs_v6_sc_ehanced tune is by far the most detailed xdf I've seen. My tweaked tune work probably be perfect for him.

I've tried running without the vss and all the difference seemed to be the stalling after deceleration as has been reported elsewhere.
The car otherwise ran the l67 tune find in the spare '728.

Just not sure if to post the modified 'the1's enhanced vs code here or someplace sanctioned in the forum.

cheers
Cool thanks mate. maybe throw it up in http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=140.
I gather with the timing youve basically just added a fair bit in the low 600-400 colomn to create a somewhat idle loop?
ralcool
cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo

Post by ralcool »

There ya go. Nah remove timing, you see the map and autos are way different in those cells. I made a post about it elsewhere.

http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 945#p59945

I reckon your mate will love it.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

Thanks mate. Once he sorts this motor I'll burn this one too a memcal for him to try out.
Unfortunately he's 300km away so not as easy as pop over an try out.