Custom Tuned Bins

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
jxx
cars: To many

Re: Custom Tuned Bins

Post by jxx »

thank you, did see the ve differences.

any reason you can think of that this wouldn't run correctly in the newer 6243 pcm?

(vats is disabled, the 0411 is running fine with a few wiring mods to suit the new vehicle with no bcm or other related crap)
EagleMark
cars: 1994 Buick RoadMaster LT1
1972 IH 345 16197427 PCM Project
1990 Chevy 1227747 HighWay Lean Cruise

Post by EagleMark »

I'm not familar with OS cahnges to 6243 PCM?

When running SD you have to change the Main VE table from 4000 RPM up if boosted or not, in MAF it runs strictly on MAF after 4000 RPM, no VE...
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

stage 2 trademe tune read LOL is it just me or is that TBI flag ticked :roll: :lol:
stage 2 read carl.bin
(16 KiB) Downloaded 456 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

delcowizzid wrote:stage 2 trademe tune read LOL is it just me or is that TBI flag ticked :roll: :lol:
stage 2 read carl.bin
From which trademe user?

I'm going to have a look at a VR SS with a trademe tune, a real early trademe tune, no markings.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

this was hand written label vn v8 stage 2 shit handwriting LOL issues with it set for o2 sensor but has never had an O2 LOL TBI mode smacks head,randome 9:1 fuel ratio in one cold table cell looks a bit like a copy of greenfoam tune maybe or someones used his spark maybe its been a while since ive seen a foam tune
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

I suspect that the one I'm looking at might have crazy spark as it only runs on 98 and crap on anything else.

I probably have a foam tune around here somewhere....
Last edited by immortality on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

ill have a stage 4 read in a few days the owner that had this has the stage 4 too and its rich as a dog he said
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

stage 2 idled like it had a cam and it was so loud he was going to fit more mufflers now its too quiet running a stock arhs bin until later in the week when its back for tuning
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

delcowizzid wrote:this was hand written label vn v8 stage 2 shit handwriting LOL issues with it set for o2 sensor but has never had an O2 LOL TBI mode smacks head,randome 9:1 fuel ratio in one cold table cell looks a bit like a copy of greenfoam tune maybe or someones used his spark maybe its been a while since ive seen a foam tune

I haven't read many different tunes, what makes a Greenfoam tune stand out?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

you can spot peoples 100kpa spark advance curves :D