VT and vy V6 XDF

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Biggsy

Re: VT and vy V6 XDF

Post by Biggsy »

Glad I can help, did you get it running?
I use to charge for that information! For the record, the non supercharged VT V6 VAT bit is at the same address.

Dave.
jacomms
cars: Commodore's .....what else?? :-)

Post by jacomms »

And prob could still charge......but its heaps more fun with input from every one hey :-)

Justin
UCMatt
cars: VE Sportwagon
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Post by UCMatt »

Well put Justin,
Many of us have skills/information that we could charge for, however, there is always a lot more to learn, and the more information we throw into the pool, the better off we will all be.
I gain much greater satisfaction from helping out fellow enthusiasts.

Matt
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yip info sharing is good helps the delco gain easier popularity if people share there tips and tricks .sure we all keep some secret little tweaks close to our chest for that edge on the competition but who wouldnt LOL.theres not a huge deal of info out for the later models so its good to bring them into the public arena a little more for the DIYer and we probably hust helped a heap of ebay sellers bring out a new product line LOL but you get that half of them are selling competitors tunes anyway or complete shit tunes you wouldnt want to run at all
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

delcowizzid wrote:sure we all keep some secret little tweaks close to our chest for that edge on the competition but who wouldnt LOL.
i don't i just pick a suitable cam and blow them away while their still trying to get their huge cam going and i tell them this before they choose their big cam :study:
sgtqld00
cars: Vn Exec.
Vs 5.0L powered Vk nearly
r33.

Post by sgtqld00 »

Yahooooo, Thanks guys for all your help. That did the trick. The engine runs sweet. :driving: :driving: :driving:
Thanks for sharing your info. Greatly appreciated. What comes around goes around mabee one day ill be able to return the favour!!!!

Thanks.