ECU Help

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
delcowizzid

Re: ECU Help

Post by delcowizzid »

it will be running massive advance on a stock tune for 15psi probably the extra fuel keeping it alive man that sc14 must be screaming at 15psi will be way over its stated max rpm for sure.i have a simple 2bar bin file hear and can make it suit whatever size injectors you have but its setup for pump fuel youll definatly want a cooler for that high boost really on the sc14 but the meth will keep it pretty cool being injected before the blower.you need a cheap willem programmer and a uv eraser so you can start tweaking some settings or the realtime gear but you still want the burner too so you can change program types easy .if you and your mate went halves in the kit the ecu can be swapped between the 2 cars easy enough
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
v6bucket

Re: ECU Help

Post by v6bucket »

Your right, it screams it head off :thumbup: The injectors are the same as mine which is series 1 with the diffuser opened out to .040". I'm interested in the 2 bar bin file, it may help him.The car goes quite well it does 1.6sec at the 60' & 12.6 over the 1/4 mile. 1.9sec 60' & 13.1 1/4 mile with the blower disconnected. I'll see if I can get a burner etc. so I can start to learn how to tune an engine with a computer.
Harry
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---