Segment swap with different O/S

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
MAGP
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: Segment swap with different O/S

Post by MAGP »

80gus wrote:So whats the best way to share this tune for others to use?
There are threads for custom tunes already so start a new thread but be sure to put down every change made and what it is for, then attach the tune to the post and your done.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yeah even this thread is good. I can move it to the custom tunes thread and add a link. Have you checked if theres tacho settings in the tune?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
80gus

Post by 80gus »

antus wrote:Yeah even this thread is good. I can move it to the custom tunes thread and add a link. Have you checked if theres tacho settings in the tune?
Same settings in the tune on the tacho. i use a convertor i made to boost the 5v square wave up something that replicates a opening coil. I will have to investigate it further.
gareth12
cars: S13 silvia w/ 6.0/t56

Post by gareth12 »

big thread mine here, im in a similar boat with a VZ LS1 we are swapping 4l80, have HPT and EFILIVE but tuner used HPT. Was tehre a solution here, i have also been down the segment swap angle and unable to find a compatible