11p tuning

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
jezza351
cars: vr ss comodooree

Re: 11p tuning

Post by jezza351 »

Cheers again guys , making some progress with the tune , have been having a hell of a time getting it to have smooth transition from idle to very light throttle, kept on jer king and hopping along and was reading lean , no matter how much I changed the VE table it was commanding it wouldn't change until about 3% throttle .
After some thought I wondered if the closed throttle Ve table was messing with it so i disabled it and retuned the ve table for idle and light throttle and it's working perfectly now.

Has anyone else come up against this issue?
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

I used it once and changed the threshold to 1%. It's great for larger cam profiles but mild or stock it's not needed. I used it just for idle but once the main VE come together I disabled it and all was fine. Watch the AE it my need work there's another factor for engine temp to for AE very handy.
jezza351
cars: vr ss comodooree

Post by jezza351 »

Dylan wrote:I used it once and changed the threshold to 1%. It's great for larger cam profiles but mild or stock it's not needed. I used it just for idle but once the main VE come together I disabled it and all was fine. Watch the AE it my need work there's another factor for engine temp to for AE very handy.
Cheers Dylan , more logging tomorrow . :thumbup: