LS1 PCM info for VX and VY

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Tazzi
cars: VE SS Ute

Re: LS1 PCM info for VX and VY

Post by Tazzi »

Dylan wrote:Couldn't be sure. Don't think the V6 ran one? Think that was to get VPW data from thS1 PCM to ALDL format for the cluster? Could be wrong.
Essentially all it does. :thumbup:

*Edit
Yeah, V6 doesnt run one.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
exec24

Re: LS1 PCM info for VX and VY

Post by exec24 »

ok so i ended getting a WK engine harness, from a wrecker that i have used before and the guys there a pretty switched on. They told me that the differences they have only ever noticed between early and late production was the oxygen sensors position and the neutral start switch, the harness i have is early 2003, which has the VX type neutral start switch, which i can just swap over to a VX type neutral start switch (at worst i'll get a plug from late production VY or even a VZ. and solder it on)

i got the VIN off that same WK statesman, and rung holdens to get the part no for the matching PIM for that WK engine harness, the part number they gave me suits both VY and WK, and the PIM module is a different part number to the VX PIM i have, so i will need to track one down the VY/WK one (the wrecker wanted $110 for that) and there were plenty on ebay for $75

so the VX loom and VX pim are now on ebay

thanks for everyone's help