ALDLDROID connection problems

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Vx-turbo-L36
cars: 2001 vx Commodore v6 with a garret 3582 stage 3 comp turbo cam Th400 making 430hp

ALDLDROID connection problems

Post by Vx-turbo-L36 »

Hi everyone
I am haveing trouble with the aldldroid app i have a vx Commodore with a vt computer wired in i believe i have the correct adx file i downloaded off here it seems to connect to the ecu but is telling me there is a checksum missmatch and incorrect response length from ecu the ecu has a kalmaker tune will this affect the connection can anyone help me out im use the vt_v6_$A5G adx file
Holden202T

Re: ALDLDROID connection problems

Post by Holden202T »

i dare say your going to need a kalmaker adx to match the tune thats in it.

do you have a aldl cable, use the flash tool to see if you can identify whats in it.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Turn off the checksumming in aldl droid or add the details in the adx for checksum calculation so aldl droid doesnt spit the error theres a post on it in another aldldroid post
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Vx-turbo-L36
cars: 2001 vx Commodore v6 with a garret 3582 stage 3 comp turbo cam Th400 making 430hp

Post by Vx-turbo-L36 »

Hey thanks for the reply i can't find the thread with the info do you think you could add the thread here i have already tried with the checksum turned off.