tunerpro odd connection issue

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Wiggles93
cars: Vy S pac manual daily
H25a vitara project
Bedford truck rated project

tunerpro odd connection issue

Post by Wiggles93 »

so ive been trying to connect my vy with tunerpro rt, I connected with the ose enhanced program, made a few spare bin files, all good but it doesn't seem to want to detect hardware on tunerpro, ive tried everything I can think of but I keep getting a message saying cannot detect ecm/pcm also everytime I try and connect I get a flashing lock light on my dash that doesn't go away until I unlock the car
its letting me edit the bin files but I cannot do anything else
is it worth disabling vats and going from there?
Shhh, it hasn't broken yet
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: tunerpro odd connection issue

Post by antus »

im not sure what hardware your running, but make sure you have the right adx/xdf to suit the ecm, and that its not some unsupported aftermarket tune.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Wade
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: tunerpro odd connection issue

Post by Wade »

You’ll need to use the the correct xdf and adx along with the enhanced bin. Turn vats off make your changes and save the file. Look in enhanced and you’ll see all the files. When trying to get tunerpro to recognise ose plug-in grab the dill file ie ose plug-in, go into my documents and find tunerpro files, click and you’ll see plug-ins. Copy and paste the ose plug-in in there and tunerpro should recognise it