vy s/c manual traction control not working

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
shane1

vy s/c manual traction control not working

Post by shane1 »

Hi Guys ,
Have a V6 VY Manual here that the owner has fitted a S/C engine and ecu too. as soon as check the manual trans flag the traction control no longer works? anyone come across this? If i leave it (flag)auto the T/C works but i get the 4 trans related fault codes. check the flag to manual codes gone but no t/c .Any ideas?? Only option i can think of is to diasble the auto trans fault codes individually? but leave the ecu thinking its an auto.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Holden202T

Re: vy s/c manual traction control not working

Post by Holden202T »

yeah if disabling the 4 codes allows it to work thats what i'd be doing.
shane1

Post by shane1 »

only issue is none of the trans fault codes are defined as normally you just turn it to manual :(
anyone have the addresses for the DTC enablers for codes59,73,67,82 by chance? bin is DLTK.
thanks.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Manual cars didnt have traction control I think so that's probably why the tune turns it off
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Post by 0081 »

My VY manual V6 has traction control
shane1

Post by shane1 »

The origins ecu is a manual with traction control , the supercharged ecu is an auto , that’s the problem
The1

Post by The1 »

i believe i looked at this before for someone else with enhanced mod and manual can't get T/C, but i can revist and atleast have a look to define the auto DTC's if you like?
shane1

Post by shane1 »

The1 wrote:i believe i looked at this before for someone else with enhanced mod and manual can't get T/C, but i can revist and atleast have a look to define the auto DTC's if you like?
if you could find the trans fault code enablers that would be great. Its mostly just to make the dash happy the owner will never use the tc but the dash carrys on.