12p wideband setup

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Fozadore5ltr
cars: 1998 Subaru Forester 5ltr

12p wideband setup

Post by Fozadore5ltr »

Just looking for some help on widebad setup for my holden 304 with NVRAM and comms kit running tunerpro. Does it replace the 02 sensor or is it separate? Can I just buy a LSU4 sensor and wire it to my ecu? if yes, where can I find wiring instructions or help? ive tried searching but still don't really understand, if theres an informative post I'm missing can someone steer me towards it please. will the wideband come up on my data dash and log like everything else? lots of questions, but I took my car to the track on the weekend and my tune was way out (lean) and I nearly cooked my motor. Any help or links will be great.
delcowizzid

Re: 12p wideband setup

Post by delcowizzid »

You need a wideband sensor and controller then you feed the 0-5v output from it into a pin on your ecu.biggvl on here may have 14point7.com sparten 2 wideband in stock. And yes it logs and displays on the dashboard in tuner Pro. You are better off leaving the stock narrow and o2 in the pipe and fitting a second bung for the wideband
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Fozadore5ltr
cars: 1998 Subaru Forester 5ltr

Post by Fozadore5ltr »

OK so now I'm having trouble finding the correct information on here to wire up my wideband. I purchased a 14point7 sensor and kit, have fitted an extra bung in exhaust and am ready to wire into my ecu. I have a NVRAM with comms kit and because I made mistakes about setting it up without asking questions I had a lot of problems so I'm here now asking about my wideband so I don't create more problems or break something else. So where is this D8 pin and is there anything else I have to do to have it show a reading in tunerpro or is it just hook it up and away I go? Any help will be much appreciated!!!
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Look on the blue combs that push Into the back of the ecu plug plugs on the wiring they will have the rows marked a b c and d and numbers
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem