no spark

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Kevspec
cars: Vs 215i grange

Re: no spark

Post by Kevspec »

what specs are the f series injectors?
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

ones I got are stock length, 6 hole, USCAR connector and around 40 Ib at 3.5 bar, about 36 at 3 bar iirc.

The1 sells them and with full flow and offset data so you can ensure accurate tuning.

Before you take the plunge, I would retest your ignition with all the injectors unplugged and see if your spark comes back to spec. You want to know for sure that's the issue.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

Yeah it did and at work we just got a few sets all flowed and checked at the same time so my boss gave me a set from one of his car cause he's upgrading so I at least know there 100% genuine they worl and have just all been matched
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

Ok I've put new injectors in New set of bpr7efs plugs new oil and changed scaling as per kinjflow spreadsheet and thibg still runs shit house and all over the place. I should also note on start up for 5 seconds engine light is on but doesn't show codes and once light goes off that's When it really starts to run crap
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Post up a new log file of how it is now
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

I'll try log it but it likes to drop connection when I try and start it which is making it more fun to figure out what the issue is
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

here is the fault i can see the injecgtor bpw staying nsteady then jumps to 60+ clearly thats the issue i think
Attachments
trouble fault.xdl
(35.91 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

and here is my bin i havent changed anything except all the kinjflow to suit the injectors. was running fine then not. just seen all the bpw is set via coolant temp. if my temp sender is faulty is it posible to send faults to the ecu and spazz the injector output without showing in the logs?
Attachments
hsvclstav.bin
(64 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

You are still using that broken tune that I suggested you get rid of and start from scratch you have all sorts of settings changed that should ldnt be messed with. But looking at thd log you may have major rf interferance as rpm is all over the show or you are revving it up and the tps isn't working. Tps is mostly steady at 12 % the whole log
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

i copied the fuel and spark data over to a new bin file. it droppped connection a few times and yes i had to rev it a little until it stayed running with tps steady at 12%

im going to swap a new coolant sender tomorrow and see but ive also put factory memcal with factory injectors and still doesnt make a difference