no spark

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Kevspec
cars: Vs 215i grange

Re: no spark

Post by Kevspec »

double checked all that and seems fine. gonna try another ecu but ive pulled mine apart doesnt smell or look burnt. does anyone also know which wires from the module go to the coil and what i should be reading maybe there broken cause im getting injectors pulsing no dramas
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

The coil just gets 12v supply and the module earth's the negative. Make sure the modules you are testing are bolted to earth and the coil has a suppression cap on the positive to earth
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

I've triple checked everything no broken wires etc all relays and fuses swapped over tried another ecu with factory memcal and still got nothing. I've replaced so far brand new tested dizzy with new cap and rotor. Tried 2 different coils 4 ignition modules that I know work and another ecu
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Ignition leads?
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

I've tried a few different leads ive got laying atm just going straight from coil and nothing seems to make a difference
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

Checked the battery connections, block and chassis earths?
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

They have all been upgrade when new Motor went in
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Have you tested actual voltage at the coil compared to battery voltage
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Kevspec

Post by Kevspec »

Yes all gets same voltage. Would there be any sensors that would effect anything I'm any way if there faulty. Mind you there are no codes and threw the software nothing is out of the ordinary
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Like I said earlier if the coil and ignition module have power and the dizzy is plugged in it will have spark even without any ecu or other sensors. Some models share the 12v with the Injector power you could have a shorted Injector may be worth pulling the plugs off them all and see if spark improves. Have you had the plugs out of the engine for a look