Force motor vs tps

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Kevspec
cars: Vs 215i grange

Force motor vs tps

Post by Kevspec »

Just trying to figure put the force motor table as I was under the impression that raising the numbers in this scale would help apply more pressure/less slip in said gear. Would this be true or does it work opposite as I'm trying to figure out why my trans has slipped and never does this before. In the log as normal doesn't get over 350 400 slip due to convertor which is fine but top of 2nd and 3rd log shows a 2500+ slip and then trans temps started climbing and never dropped even whilst cruising at 80ks. Never had cooling or slip issues before even with back to back runs down the strip. Box is built 4l60e ment to handle 600+hp and 3500 convertor with 300x300 external cooler and -6 Teflon cooler lines
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Re: Force motor vs tps

Post by immortality »

Yes and no. 90psi is the max pressure in the tune (i.e full commanded line pressure). To raise the actual line pressure in the trans that need to be done mechanically. So you can use that table to increase the pressures in relation to TPS/kmh but you can't increase max pressure.
Kevspec
cars: Vs 215i grange

Re: Force motor vs tps

Post by Kevspec »

All those line pressures are set fine but in the force motor vs tps is what I'm asking about